Tascam DR-100mkIII Linear PCM Recorder with XPIX Table Tripod + Headphones + Cables + Fibertique Cloth and More
Free Shipping Included! Tascam DR-100mkIII Linear PCM Recorder with XPIX Table Tripod + Headphones + Cables + Fibertique Cloth and More by Photo Savings at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: PS-DR-100MKIII-B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Handheld Digital Recorder, the Tascam DR-100mkiii is designed for today’s professional audio designers, editors, and engineers. With the
A Handheld Digital Recorder, the Tascam DR-100mkiii is designed for today’s professional audio designers, editors, and engineers. With the DR-100MKIII almost everything is possible. It can record in both WAV and MP3 formats, even both at the same time, in dual-format recording mode and records to SDXC cards up to 128GB at resolutions up to 24bit/192kHz. The DR-100mkiii provides premium audio quality thanks to the AKM AK4558 converters that deliver a signal to noise ratio of 102 dB and can work in dual mono ADC mode to achieve an S/N ratio of 109 dB. The built-in A/B stereo microphone with shock-mounts, two XLR/TRS combo jacks and low-noise HDDA preamps is extremely versatile with many recording options, yet provides professional audio performance. The unit features 1/8” stereo and S/PDIF inputs, a temperature-compensated clock, a limiter, low-cut filter, and pad. With five dedicated switches, a large LCD screen, and status LEDs the user interface provides clear visual feedback and with the Dual Level Function, you can record a backup file. The DR-100mkiii is powered by a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery and 2 AA batteries to provide an extended battery life. In its rugged aluminum compact body the DR-100mkiii packs in all these advanced features and more making it the ideal choice for professional studio and field recording.
Accessories in Bundle:
2x XLR Cable
4x AA Batteries
XPIX Tabletop/Handgrip Tripod
16 GB SDHC Card
Features & Highlights
- Records to SDXC cards up to 128GB at resolutions up to 24bit/192kHz, Dual recording mode records WAV & MP3 files together.
- Built-in A/B stereo microphone with shock-mounts, two XLR/TRS combo jacks, and low-noise HDDA preamps.
- 5 dedicated switches, a large LCD screen, and status LEDs provide clear visual feedback.
- Runs on a combination of a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and AA batteries, allowing you to swap the disposable power supply while recording without disrupting the process of capturing audio.
- Start recording right away with the 16GB SD card included in the bundle and enjoy listening with closed-back headphones.
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|