Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit + (4) XLR Cables Bundle (8 items)
Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit + (4) XLR Cables Bundle (8 items) by Shure at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: DMK5752. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shure DMK57-52 Drum Pack + 4 Whirlwind
Shure DMK57-52 Drum Pack + 4 Whirlwind Cables
Features & Highlights
- Bundle includes four 20' XLR cables, 3 Shure SM-57 Dynamic microphones, a Shure Beta 52A bass drum microphone, and 3 A56D drum mounting clips.
- The industry standard for snare drum, and a reliable and high-performing choice for toms, Shure's cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
- Perfect for the kick drum, the supercardioid Beta 52A derives its low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the Beta 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for quick-and-easy set up.
- Shure's A56D universal drum mounting system can be used to position microphones virtually anywhere - on drum rims, microphone stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard microphone, making it a great tool for both stage and studio environments.
- Top quality microphones and an affordable price makes the Drum Mic Kit an exceptional value for the performing drummer.
|Item Size:||4 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.3 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Shure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By SE Electronics
mpn: V7, ean: 0682500016851,
The V7's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfec...
mpn: D2, ean: 0687471121016,
The D2 is lightweight, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 44 Hz - 18 kHz and the ability to handle SPLs in excess of 144 dB, the D2 is an excellent choice for miking instruments with a percussive nature such as rack toms,...
mpn: FireBall, ean: 0687471121214,
An ultra small, high performance microphone designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The Fireball is a really different looking mic that lends itself to unique applications. A great harmonica mic, as well as a different looking but great sounding in...
mpn: SCS-98, ean: 0847628574731,
Professional quality recording for DSLR or camcorder Matched pair of condenser capsules in XY stereo configuration Compact, lightweight design Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter Three-level gain switch (-10 dB, 0 dB, +10 dB) Integrated shock mount...
mpn: Reporter, ean: 0698813002801,
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microph...
mpn: PGADRUMKIT7, ean: 0700315925844,
The PGADRUMKIT7 Drum Microphone Kit is a complete package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound for full drum kit performance and recording. Included in the PGADRUMKIT7 are one PGA52 kick drum microphone, three PGA5...
mpn: E935, ean: 5554442302857,
The e935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choic...
mpn: SUPER 55, ean: 4250503818282,
The Super 55 Deluxe Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing, Supercardioid polar pattern, vibrant blue foam, and tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech. Integrated, swivel stand mount is included. ...
mpn: 009422, ean: 6151040942226,
The e945 is a supercardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First c...
D2: The D2 is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. It is designed with a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The D2 is an excelle...