sE Electronics X1R Passive Ribbon Microphone (Certified Refurbished)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the sE Electronics X1R Passive Ribbon Microphone (Certified Refurbished) by SE Electronics at Debbie Dee Music. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. sE Electronics X1R Passive Ribbon MicrophoneThe X1R combines the rich, colorful sound of a vintage ribbon microphone and the low noise, SPL handling
The X1R combines the rich, colorful sound of a vintage ribbon microphone and the low noise, SPL handling of a modern mic. sE Electronics X1R has a finely-tuned frequency range that produces articulation and definition better than vintage ribbon while maintaining its darker character. The unit also offers a fuller response without overbearing brightness giving you that extra definition, clarity, and air. It is perfect for recording vocals, instruments, and even drum overheads thanks to the maximum SPL rating of 135dB.
- Transducer: Ribbon
- Generating Element: Hand-tensioned 2.5µm aluminum ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 16 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB SPL
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.78 mV/Pa (-55.3 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 71 dB
- Self Noise: 23 dB(A)
- Output Connectors: 1 x 3-Pin XLR
- Weight: 1.10 lbs / 0.5 kg
Features & Highlights
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to look and work like new. The product includes all original accessories and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- VINTAGE-MODERN HYBRID - sE Electronics combined traditional ribbon technology with some of the mechanical elements of Voodoo microphone HF (High Frequency) extension technology to bring you a classic sounding ribbon mic with a gentle HF lift.
- FULLER RESPONSE - This unit boasts high-frequency bump before rolling off around 16kHz. It doesn't produce a harsh brightness but instead gives extra definition, clarity, and air.
- VERSATILITY - The X1R Ribbon Mic is suited to a variety of recording applications such as voice-over, commercial broadcast, strings, woodwind, brass, overhead drums, and guitar cabs. It has a maximum SPL rating of 135dB, perfect for studio use.
- SOLID BUILD - A no-slip feature thanks to the black rubberized finish. This mic is enclosed by top-grade Neodymium magnets and housed in a durable chassis.
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|