New Tools to Inspire New Performance PossibilitiesThe DJ-505 gives you the tools to move beyond mixing music to creating beats and rhythms on the fly that sync to your Serato DJ tracks, enabling the creation of unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks, or your own original music.Like the flagship DJ-808 and compact DJ-202 controllers, the DJ-505 is a powerful and inspiring instrument that allows unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce, empowering exciting new approaches to music performance. And with its standalone mixer functionality, narrow footprint, and Serato DVS upgrade path, the DJ-505 is an ideal controller to pair with turntables or CD players.Remix, Produce, PerformThe DJ-505 s rich feature set and deep Serato DJ integration empower new creative possibilities for the budding DJ/producer, allowing for remixing, production, and performance all in one compact unit. Use the 16-step sequencer to program drum patterns with sounds from the TR drums or Serato Sampler, and then sync the beats to your Serato DJ tracks to create unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks, or original music. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time sampler sequencing, or use Serato Sampler s advanced capabilities to layer and sync multiple audio tracks or loops within the eight sampler slots. Finally, the DJ-505 includes a MIDI output to accurately sync your external MIDI devices and instruments to the TR-S sequencer.High-End DJ Controller, Compact PackageThe built-in 24-bit/48 kHz audio interface and high-end Roland audio conversion for Master and Booth outputs ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound. Balanced XLR outputs let you connect directly to a professional PA system, and you can monitor your mix via the Booth Outs as well as separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Phones jacks. You also have a 1/4-inch TS mic input to add vocals or external instruments to your performance setup. Dedicated Serato DJ cont
Features & Highlights
- Roland DJ-505 2-Channel 4-Deck Serato DJ Controller - Power Cord - USB Cable - AC Adaptor - Startup Guide - Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFTY" - Serato Tool Kit Voucher - Roland 1 Year Parts & 90 Day Labor Warranty
- Signal processing: Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Nominal input level: INPUT (1-4) (RCA phono type, LINE): -12 dBuINPUT (1, 2) (RCA phono type, PHONO): -39 dBuMIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level: MASTER OUT 1: +6 dBu (balanced)MASTER OUT 2: +0 dBuBOOTH OUT: +6 dBu (balanced)
- Input impedance: INPUT (1-4) (RCA phono type): 47k Ohms or greaterMIC IN (Combo type): 7k Ohms or greater
|Brand:||R O L A N D|
|Item Weight:||7.75 pounds|
|Package Weight:||11.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.99 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Roland, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.