Rockville R4G12R Red 4 AWG Gauge 12 Foot Car Amp Power Wire
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Rockville R4G12R Red 4 AWG Gauge 12 Foot Car Amp Power Wire by Rockville at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: R4G12R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Please note that Audio savings audio engineers have tested this wire against 10 other brand names. We did all this research after getting complaints
Features & Highlights
- Rockville R4G12R 4 AWG Gauge 12 Feet Red Amplifier Power Wire. Gauge: 4 Gauge (AWG American Wire Gauge Standard). Wire Length: 12 Feet.
- Special Winding Configuration Reduces Unwanted Noises and Maximizes Current Transfer. Incredibly Flexible and Extremely Durable. Cool cable technology. Thick Protective Ultra Soft PVC Translucent Jacket.
- Braided Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Surface Area and Flexibility. Designed for Show Car Performance. Ultra-Pure Conduction. High Current Power Cable. Eliminates Noise from the AC Line.
- Shielding From RFI and EMI. Stranding: 7x7x22x0.15mm (7 Ropes Consisting of 7 Sets of 22 Strands of 0.15mm Wire). Resist Abrasions, Chemicals, and Temperature Extremes. Rated at 110°C (Celsius) / 230°F (Fahrenheit).
- Guaranteed to Make Your Amplifier Run Cooler and Sound Better. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F. Comes in polybag. Color: Red.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.08 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|