Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator
Rivera RockCrusher Power Attenuator by Rivera at Debbie Dee Music. SKU: ROCKCRUSHER. MPN: ROCKCRUSHER. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The RockCrusher is invaluable and unbeatably versatile because you can place it between your amp and speaker cab as a power attenuator, or use it in
Features & Highlights
- The RockCrusher is invaluable & unbeatably versatile because you can place it between your amp & speaker cab as a power attenuator, or use it in place of your speaker cabinet as a load box while sending its balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼" line out to another amp as a slave, or even send its output to a mixer for recording or live performance.
- In addition to providing superior tone, impedance matching is critical for your tube amp's health & longevity. Rivera gave the RockCrusher an 8/16-ohm selector switch so you can use either value to accurately match your cabinets & amplifiers. Tthe RockCrusher is easy to use both on-stage & in the studio. For "bypass on the fly," which lets you use the amp with a speaker cabinet when full output level is desired, Rivera included a front-panel full bypass switch that removes the load entirely.
- When low speaker volume is desired, there is a Studio position of the Attenuator Level Selector that enables the Studio Level control to adjust from low to quiet output--perfect for home, project, & studio recording.
- Balanced XLR & unbalanced ¼" phone jacks with a convenient front-panel level control allow interfacing with practically any audio equipment. Two Speaker jacks allow easy connection with up to two speaker enclosures.
- Bullet-proof construction, a standard feature of Rivera equipment, is also engineered into the Rock Crusher: Within the 16-gauge welded steel chassis of the RockCrusher, heavy-duty & rugged industrial-grade components are used throughout & designed to give you years of reliable, cool-running service. In addition, both sides of the RockCrusher chassis facilitate mounting rack ears or other brackets for professional road case installation.
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.3 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|