Novation Peak 8-voice Polyphonic Synthesizer Module with 1 Year Free Extended Warranty
Novation Peak 8-voice Polyphonic Synthesizer Module with 1 Year Free Extended Warranty by Novation at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: PEAK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty from EverythingMusic. Eight-voice polyphonic synthesiser Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting
Includes 1 Year Free Extended Warranty from EverythingMusic.
Eight-voice polyphonic synthesiser
Peak sounds warm and rich with filthy, biting overdrive. It's an eight-voice desktop polyphonic synthesiser with three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice. The synth has a resonant multi-mode analogue filter for each voice, and three distortion points in an analogue signal chain.
Analogue where it matters - digital where it counts
Peak's design consultant was none other than Chris Huggett, the man behind Bass Station, Supernova, OSCar and many more legendary synths. Peak has its origin in the Bass Station II analogue monosynth, and Peak's oscillators sound completely analogue by being high-quality NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators), but gain the flexibility of the digital domain with 17 digital wavetables.
Build and refine new sounds from scratch
Broaden out your electronic music, draw in new influences and take artistic risks. The modulation system puts the most frequently used assignments right at your fingertips in the main controls. More elaborate movements and secondary 'via' assignments are made just a few menu button presses away.
Features & Highlights
- Two ways to create waveforms: Analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) and 17 digital wavetables.
- A colossal amount of distortion: Three distortion points for each voice - pre-filter, post-filter and global - in an analogue signal chain.
- Control expression: Peak is capable of receiving polyphonic aftertouch, which puts expression right at your fingertips.
- Cross-modulate oscillators: The three New Oxford Oscillators for each voice can become a linear FM source using either the analogue-sounding NCOs (Numerically-Controlled Oscillators) or digital wavetables. They are also able to cross-modulate in a recursive loop.
- Huge modulation system: 16-slot modulation matrix and 16 direct assignments controlled from the front panel, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing. Three ADSR envelopes and two LFOs for each voice.
|Item Size:||9.17 x 2.78 x 2.78 inches|
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 5 x 5 inches|