Circuit Mono Station is a par aphonic analog synthesizer that originates from the Bass Station, with three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit. The synth has two oscillators, three distortion modes, plus one multi-mode filter that can be high-pass, low-pass or band-pass. With Circuit Mono Station, the sync and tuning parameters of its two oscillators can be individually controlled. The groove box also offers four wave shapes (saw tooth, triangle, square and sample + hold), a sub-oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation. Users can get the frequency band they want by applying high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB. In addition, Circuit Mono Station introduces a meaty overdrive. Both monophonic and par aphonic modes are available, with each oscillator individually controlling its own sequencer. There is a choice of three sequencers: two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. Users can alter gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns. A four-by-eight modulation matrix makes it possible to route from LFO with four wave shapes, envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV. Up to 64 patches can be loaded and saved on the device, right at the user's fingertips. Circuit Mono Station controls separate hardware via CV, gate and modulation outputs, and has MIDI I/O, so other MIDI gear can be connected. Via USB, Circuit Mono Station can be plugged into Mac or PC, where unlimited patches can be managed using Components.
Features & Highlights
- Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters; high-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB
- Three distortion modes; choose monophonic or par aphonic modes with individual glide control.Paraphonic - dual osc, single amp with separate control of each oscillator's pitch
- Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing; load and save up to 64 patches on the device.2-1/4 Inch jack sockets for line out and audio input
- Choice of three sequencers (two oscillator sequencers, one modulation sequencer); 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads; 16 scale types. Pre-filter overdrive
- Changeable sync rates; CV, gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware; backup patches and sessions with Components; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||3.24 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.45 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Novation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MICROKORGXL-PLUS, ean: 4959112101944,
Synth, vocoder, effects monster - the Korg microKORG XL+ is simply HUGE on the inside. And this isn't some generic analog-sounding synth. The microKORG XL+ borrows a good chunk of the synth engine in the Korg RADIUS, hooking you up with 128 fantasti...