100-Channel UHF Wireless System
Nady’s award-winning wireless innovation and expertise are evident in the latest addition to their line of professional UHF wireless systems. The U-1100 is jam-packed with user friendly features: Unsurpassed UHF PLL wireless performance. Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response. 120 dB dynamic range. Operation up to 500’ (line-of-sight). Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location. Rugged all ABS housing.
Nady’s unparalleled wireless technology is recognized worldwide and sets the standard for high performance and reliability. The U-1100 (with single receiver for single receiver operation), has 100 selectable UHF frequencies to choose from for interference-free operation. Take it anywhere you need it and experience pristine audio on stage or off. Set up is amazingly quick and easy with ASC download that sends selected channel information to transmitter via infrared (IR) sender. The system couldn’t be simpler to operate and has the seal of approval from many of the pros in the business who’ve used it and love it.
Overall System Performance
Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz ±3dB
Dynamic range: 120dB
Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
Operating range: 150-250 feet typical, 500 feet max line-of-sight
Output Impedance: 1kΩ (unbalanced) and 600Ω (balanced)
Audio Outputs: Adjustable unbalanced line audio output; fixed balanced microphone level audio output
Power requirement: 13.5VDC/0.4A
Antenna: Removable swivel BNC antenna
U-1100GT Bodypack Transmitter
Input Impedance: 500kΩ
Input Connector: locking 3.5mm mini-jack
Antenna Type: External attached
Battery Type: 2 x AA alkaline or NiMH
Battery life: 8-10 Hours typical
Features & Highlights
- Featuring the Nady U-1100GT bodypack with compact housing, metal belt clip, LCD display and 3.5mm locking connector, especially tailored for instrument level signals such as electric guitar and bass
- Includes a ¼-inch-to-3.5mm locking connector cable to connect instrument to bodypack
- Up to 500ft. operating range (line-of-sight). Clear, transparent audio with full frequency response, 120dB dynamic range and operation
- 100 selectable UHF frequencies (manually or with Auto-Scan) for interference free operation. Sophisticated IF filtering for optimal simultaneous operation of up to 10 transmitters in the same location. Selected channel stored in memory
- U-1100 receiver features RF/ AF bar graph, balanced XLR fixed microphone level and adjustable unbalanced ¼-inch jack audio line level outputs, squelch (RF mute) adjust
|Manufacturer:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Publisher:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Studio:||Nady Systems. Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.04 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nady, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: U2, ean: 0703168081118,
The Xvive U2 system features digital wireless technology that delivers incredible audio quality, simple setup, and is extremely reliable for any gigging musicians. It delivers a full 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, so you'll hear your guitar tone in ...