MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal -INCLUDES- Two Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cables AND Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug
Free Shipping Included! MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal -INCLUDES- Two Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cables AND Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug by blucoil at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: A450. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe PedalThe MXR M288 is a dual-voice octave pedal that offers organic analog tones with true hardwire bypass. The compact
The MXR M288 is a dual-voice octave pedal that offers organic analog tones with true hardwire bypass. The compact unit features Constant Headroom Technology for exceptional tracking and headroom. It can be powered with 9 Volts battery or power supply.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: Less than 600 Ohm
- Noise Floor: 85 Db
- Octave Bypass: -3 dB, 8 Hx to 46 Hz
- Control Range: Dry -? to +2.5 dB | Girth -? to +1 dB | Growl -? to +6 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 14 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug
The Blucoil 9 Volts Power Supply converts AC wall current to DC current, ensuring correct power is transmitted to pedals or other electronic devices. This adapter is compatible with most effect pedals from MXR, Korg, BOSS, Jim Dunlop, Electro-Harmonix, Donner, and TC Electronic. It can also power tip-negative keyboards or other electronics with the same amp requirements and voltage.
Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable
Designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects, the Hosa CFS-106 is made for durability and efficient signal transfer. It boasts nickel-plated plugs and Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) molded-right angle conductors that enhances the clarity of a signal. Its 80% OFC Spiral Shield provides effective EMI and RFI rejection.
Features & Highlights
- GROWL OCTAVE KNOB - The MXR M288 features a growl octave voicing, delivering a throaty mid-range and octave-below tone.
- SMOOTH OCTAVE TONES - This pedal also features a Girth knob that controls the level of another note. It produces a deep, smooth octave below tone.
- MID+ SWITCH - The mid switch can add up to 15dB of internally adjustable load mid-punch or mid-range pop.
- FOR STUDIO PERFORMANCE - The M288 has an impressive tracking beyond the low E. It is equipped with Constant Headroom Technology for studio performance headroom.
- INCLUDES - MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal. Two Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable (Molded Right-angle to Same). Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug.
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|