Most sound reinforcement professionals realize the majority of equipment damage occurs while devices are either powered up or powered down. Power sequencing allows A/V equipment to be powered up in stages, which gives equipment time to idle before the next stage of equipment is engaged. When powering down, the sequence order is reversed, which results in a soft landing for your expensive AV equipment. Power sequencing can also prevent breaker trips caused by power surges during power-on.
This device provides two groups of three AC power outlets for low-powered devices and one group of two AC power outlets for high-powered devices. Each of these groups constitute a "zone", which is sequentially powered on when power is applied. The sequence is reversed when the sequencer is switched off. Zones are activated with 5 seconds of delay between each to prevent excessive surges to sensitive equipment and circuit breaker failure. It also minimized the annoying "pops" that can be audible through speaker systems.
In addition to the EMI and RFI filtering on all three zones, the conditioner checks for wiring faults and illuminates an LED indicator when the connected AC circuit is improperly wired. It is rated for 15 amps and has a front panel circuit breaker, two front panel unswitched and unfiltered AC power outlets, and LED fault indicators.
• Two groups of three switched low-power AC outlets and one group of two switched high-power AC outlets
• Two unswitched and unfiltered front panel AC outlets
• Each group constitutes a Zone, which is powered on sequentially, from Zone 1 to Zone 3
• Zones are powered off in reverse sequence, from Zone 3 to Zone 1
• EMI and RFI filtering for all switched outlets
• Front panel 15 amp circuit breaker
• Removable rack mount ears and 1U rack height
Features & Highlights
- Two groups of three switched low-power AC outlets and one group of two switched high-power AC outlets. Two unswitched and unfiltered front panel AC outlets.
- Each group constitutes a Zone, which is powered on sequentially, from Zone 1 to Zone 3. Zones are powered off in reverse sequence, from Zone 3 to Zone 1.
- EMI and RFI filtering for all switched outlets
- Front panel 15 amp circuit breaker
- Removable rack mount ears and 1U rack height
|Item Weight:||7.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.5 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Monoprice, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SP4X4PRO, ean: 0840402017721,
Presenting the 4x4 pro series power distribution system from Art. Built on the foundation of the popular 4x4s, the SP4x4 Pro is a durably constructed reliable power conditioner that can be used in many applications. Wherever power management system i...
mpn: M8DX, ean: 0654061027959,
Digital Voltmeter Displays Incoming Line VoltageDigital Voltmeter Displays Incoming Line Voltage. AC Noise Filtering Reduces Radio Frequency (Rfi) & Electromagnetic Interference (Emi). Spike & Surge Protection Ensures Equipment Stays Safe & Power Sta...
mpn: J15BLK, ean: 0782386097828,
A single component that eliminates all power threats to your high performance AV system. From the power engineering labs of APC comes the S Type Power Conditioner with Battery Backup. Pure sine-wave battery backup, surge protection, isolated noise fi...