KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mini - Chromatic - with Pitch Calibration and Flat Tuning (Power Supply Required)
Free Shipping Included! KLIQ TinyTune Tuner Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mini - Chromatic - with Pitch Calibration and Flat Tuning (Power Supply Required) by KLIQ Music Gear at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: TinyTune. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: Due to Its Mini Enclosure, This Pedal Has No Battery Option, and Requires a Standard 9V Power Supply to Operate (Not Included) We know
NOTE: Due to Its Mini Enclosure, This Pedal Has No Battery Option, and Requires a Standard 9V Power Supply to Operate (Not Included)
We know there's only so much room on your pedalboard. Here's a no-nonsense mini pedal that will get you ready to rock in seconds...
Discover Some of the Reasons That Make the TinyTune a Must Have in Your Effects Pedal Arsenal:
- Best in class tuning accuracy of +/-0.5 cent
- Wide tuning range of A0-C8 can handle a broad range of electric instruments
- Reference pitch calibration of 430-450Hz
- Drop / flat tunings up to 4 semitones below standard pitch
- Full color big note display for easy readability and visibility
- Pedal mutes the signal when tuner is engaged
- Heavy-duty switch eliminates accidental triggering and provides tactile feedback
- No "hum" noise or audible "pop" sound to your amplifier
- Rugged metal chassis for ultimate durability
- Sleek, black and ultra small footprint
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.2 x 1.5 inches ; 4.3 ounces
*The TinyTune Now Ships with a 3M Velcro Strip and Is Ready to Be Placed on Your Board!*
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty: In the unlikely event the TinyTune breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Click The "Add to Cart" Button Above to Get in Tune and Stay in Tune with the KLIQ TinyTune
Features & Highlights
- FAST & ACCURATE: Experience speedy tuning with A1 precision. Housed in a mini pedal that's designed to fit on any pedalboard, the TinyTune lets you to spend less time tuning and more time playing.
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The color display is large, clear, and has excellent visibility under any lighting. So whether you are playing at home, on a dark stage, or outdoors, this pedal has you covered!
- ZERO NOISE: The TinyTune completely mutes the input signal when you're tuning, and directly routes the signal to the output when you're not. No tone coloring, or annoying "pop" and "hum" noises here.
- EASY TO USE: This pedal was designed with simplicity in mind. No confusing modes, hidden buttons on the side, or features that don't belong in a pedal tuner. Simply plug in, tune up, and play some music!
- BUILT TO LAST: With rugged aluminum on the outside and quality components on the inside, this pedal will perform night after night, stomp after stomp. So that you can sound your best every single time.
|Manufacturer:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Brand:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Publisher:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Studio:||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Item Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.22 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KLIQ Music Gear, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PPDLA1, ean: 0068888995344,
Take your effects to the next plane of spectral reality with this multieffect guitar pedal equipped with overdrive, distortion, chorus, and digital delay. When you want to grind your audience's bones to bread, activate the overdrive for maximum crun...
By Seymour Duncan
mpn: 11900-003, ean: 0800315039852,
A true-bypass pedal with class A, low-noise circuit design, Pickup Booster can be used to dial in the tone you need for every situation. It is exceptional at emphasizing a guitar's natural tone while adding some muscle and fatness. The Gain control ...
mpn: Crying Tone Wah Pedal, ean: 0683274011226,
The electro-harmonix Crying Tone wah is the wah Buck Rogers would have used in his pedalboard. With futuristic ideas and a spacey look, this pedal is poised to take over the world. Unlike other wahs on the market, the Crying tone has NO MOVING PARTS....
By TC Electronic
mpn: 960710001, ean: 0610563663699,
This Bundle Includes: • TC Electronic MojoMojo Overdrive - Tube Amp Overdrive Effect Foot Pedal • 2 x 20ft Strukture Instrument Cable• 2 x 6" Strukture Right Angle Pedal Jumper Cable• K&M Micro Fiber Cloth The MojoMojo Overdrive from TC Elec...
mpn: M290, ean: 0710137095588,
MXR knows phasers. The Phase 90’s compact size, superior construction, and refined sound put MXR on the map, and it set the standard by which all other phasers are judged. Two years later, MXR released the Phase 45-a mellower version of the effect ...
ATTENTION: This listing is for the PCB only, you will need to source your own parts. Color printed instructions and a Bill of materials are included, a schematic is NOT included. Build a clone of the Electric Goddess aka Deluxe Flanger, adapted for t...
mpn: SD-1, ean: 0700315930275,
How can you not have this on your pedalboard? It's a classic! You love the sound of an overdriven amp, right? Well, sometimes, it's just not feasible to turn way up and get those power tubes cooking. That's where Boss's ultra-affordable SD-1 Supe...
mpn: 10767827, ean: 0708302975742,
Product Introduction Alpha Force is an effects chain which combines three types of effects in one, including an analog distortion, a dreamy chorus and analog-voiced delay. Delay model produces a warm, analog-voiced delay with rich echo feedback, the ...
mpn: BRKT-1, ean: 0817709000084,
The Pedaltrain BRKT-1 is a mounting bracket for VooDoo Labs power supplies, designed to fit the Pedaltrain Jr, Pedaltrain 1, and Pedaltrain 2 pedalboards.Mounts all Voodoo Lab Power Supplies underneath the Classic, Novo and Terra series boards.. Will...
By Jim Dunlop
mpn: ECB009G1, ean: 0710137088030,
Dunlop ECB009G1 power adapter for 18V MXR and Dunlop brand pedals....