JBL LSR308 8" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 3% on the JBL LSR308 8'' 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor by JBL Professional at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: LSR308. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Image Control Waveguide Delivering professional performance at most affordable price points, 3 Series Powered Studio Monitors are first to
Image Control Waveguide
Delivering professional performance at most affordable price points, 3 Series Powered Studio Monitors are first to incorporate JBL’s exciting new technology, the Image Control Waveguide. In conjunction with 3 Series high-performance transducers and system components, the Image Control Waveguide lets you hear detail and depth in recordings as you've never heard before.
JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference
While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker’s performance, this doesn’t tell how it will sound in your room. JBL’s LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that “sounds right” in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes “hit their mark” when heard on any playback system.
JBL’S Revolutionary Image Control is the magic responsible for 3 Series Incredible Imaging. What you’ll hear is Increased HF detail, and you'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix. An Expansive Soundstage - Wide stereo panorama and a rock-solid phantom-center image. Room-Friendly, Broad Sweet Spot – 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics. This means you don’t have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix.
Selectable Input Sensitivity
The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
JBL’s Patented Slip Stream
JBL’s Patented Slip Stream low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
Big Power, Big Sound
3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Frequency Range : 37Hz - 24khz
- Max Peak SPL : 112 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input : +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size : 203 mm (8")
- HF Driver Size : 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp : 56 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp : 56 W Class D
- LF Trim Control : +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control : +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types : 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage : 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 419 mm x 254 mm x 308 mm (16.5 in x 10 in x 12.1 in)
- Weight : 8.6 kg (18.9 lbs)
Features & Highlights
- See the next-generation JBL 308P MkII studio monitor for the latest in top-quality sound
- Increased HF Detail: You'll experience greater depth and ambience in recordings. Subtle details can be heard, even in a dense mix.
- Room-Friendly: This means you don't have to be right in front of the speakers to make accurate adjustments to your mix.
- Broad Sweet Spot: 3-Series speakers deliver neutral sound across an unusually large working space regardless of room acoustics.
- The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL's development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor
|Item Weight:||18.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.1 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 12.3 x 12.3 inches|