Denon DJ SM50 | Bi-Amplified Reference Monitor with Proximity Control and HF Trim, MF Boost, & LF Cutoff controls
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Denon DJ SM50 | Bi-Amplified Reference Monitor with Proximity Control and HF Trim, MF Boost, & LF Cutoff controls by Denon DJ at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: SM50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Engineered for the DJ in the booth or for recording mixes in the studio, the Denon DJ SM50 monitor easily handles any task with its powerful 90-watt
Engineered for the DJ in the booth or for recording mixes in the studio, the Denon DJ SM50 monitor easily handles any task with its powerful 90-watt bi-amplified system driving a potent, long-excursion 5.25-inch woofer and smooth 1-inch silk dome tweeter. Dedicated proximity controls give you the ability to fine-tune the speaker in diverse environments.
It also features HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls, which enables you to dial in the perfect sound in any acoustic setting. The SM50 includes XLR, balanced 1/4-inch TRS, and RCA inputs for complete connection versatility.
Great sound, connection versatility, precise tonal control—the SM50 has it all!
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20,000 Hz (+3 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2,600 Hz
- Low-frequency amplifier power: 50 W with 20-gauge wiring to this transducer
- High-frequency amplifier power: 40 W with 20-gauge wiring to this transducer
- LF cutoff: flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- MF boost: In/Out of 2 dB centered at 2,000 Hz
- HF trim: +2 dB, 0 dB, -2 dB above 3,000 Hz
- Acoustic space: 0 dB, -2 dB, and -4 dB
- Maximum signal-to-noise (dynamic range): > 97 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 92 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: factory-programmed for either 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V ~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting; over-temperature; transient on/off protection to prevent speaker ”pops”; subsonic filter; external mains fuse
- Cabinet: Front and rear baffle 1” MDF with 0.75” MDF wrap. Black lacquer paint on enclosure with soft touch black paint on curved front plate.
- Size (width x height x depth) 8” x 12.5” x 10.1”
- Weight (monitor + power cable): 17.2 lbs/unit
- (1) SM50 Studio Monitor
- (1) IEC Power Cable
- (1) Isolation Pad
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Features & Highlights
- Wide-range frequency response from 50-20kHz
- 90-watt bi-amplified Class AB amp (50/40w LF/HF) provides clean power with minimal distortion
- 5¼-inch (135mm) woofer has 1½-inch (38.1mm) voice coil for exceptional power-handling and low distortion
- 1-inch (25mm) silk-dome tweeter provides smooth, natural high frequencies
- Versatility: XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs
|Manufacturer:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Publisher:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Studio:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Item Weight:||17.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.08 x 12.48 x 12.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||19.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.54 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Denon DJ, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HS8K7, ean: 0660335533323,
Yamaha HS Series HS8 - 8 Inch 2 way Bass Reflex Bi amplified Nearfield Active Powered Studio Monitor in Black (Pair) with Microphone Cables :The HS8 Powered Studio Monitor from Yamaha is a bi-amplified monitor that is designed for accurate sound repr...
mpn: MONITO STAT V2, ean: 0673454002823,
Easily manage multiple sources and monitor speakers from your desktop with three sets of stereo, line-level inputs, a stereo S/PDIF digital input, and three pairs of speaker outputs. You also get Main Mute, Mono, and Dim; main and cue outs; four loud...
By Gibson Pro Audio
mpn: KRK V8 S4, ean: 0816654006561,
KRK Systems V Series 8 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors....
mpn: ISO-APERTA200-AL, ean: 0810514000126,
Aperta is IsoAcoustics' stylish and sleek line of sculpted aluminum acoustic isolation stands designed for medium-sized professional studio monitors and speakers. Aperta, the Italian word for "open," describes the stands' stylized design that creat...
By Anchor Audio
sku: AAAN135BK, mpn: AN-135BK+, ean: 0819941010111,
The Anchor Audio AN-135BK+ Black Speaker Monitor is the simplest solution on the install market. This basic system is lightweight, easy to use, and provides a powerful 103 dB of sound to fill the room with your voice. It is designed to project clear,...
mpn: MONITOR STATION, ean: 0003107004445,
Master volume control. 3 stereo inputs w/ phono input. 3 balanced 1/4" speaker outputs. 4 headphone amplifiers w/ 1/4" jacks. Talkback, mono, mute, variable dim. ...
mpn: FBA_FOPRO-ALPH50, ean: 3544055710028,
- Why you need the Focal Pro Alpha65 6.5 Inch Active Studio Monitor• Compact and powerful- Perfect for your studio• Low directivity- keeps the same sound no matter where you are in the room• Tonal Balance doesn't change with an increase or dec...
mpn: PVS4, ean: 0014367111125,
Peavey 4 CH SANCTUARY SERIES MIXER...
mpn: ISO-APERTA300-AL, ean: 0810514000171,
ISOACOUSTICS APERTA 300 ISOLATION STAND...
By Technical Pro
mpn: MB6000, ean: 0817802011949,
* 600 Watts Peak Power* 1"" Tweeter / 5"" Woofer* Inputs: Speaker Wire* Outputs: Speaker Wire* USB flash drive maximum size: 32GB* Plays MP3, WMA files from USB drives and SD Cards* Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP s...