Darkglass Electronics Micro tubes MTB7KLTD-JOKER Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Free Shipping Included! Darkglass Electronics Micro tubes MTB7KLTD-JOKER Bass Distortion Effects Pedal by Darkglass Electronics at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: DAR-MTB7KLTD-JOKER. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Micro tubes B7K takes the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even
Features & Highlights
- Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob
- Attack Switch: Sets the amount of treble content to saturate
- Grunt Switch: Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼" output, useful for running into PA's or studio mixing consoles. The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence.
- The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
|Manufacturer:||Musical Distributors Group|
|Publisher:||Musical Distributors Group|
|Studio:||Musical Distributors Group|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.92 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|