Audio Ease BarbaBatch | Mac OS X Sound File Conversion Software Electronic Delivery
Audio Ease BarbaBatch | Mac OS X Sound File Conversion Software Electronic Delivery by Audio Ease at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: BB-E. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Please Note: Electronic delivery with serial number. Professional Because it does not stop converting when an input file is corrupt. Because it
Please Note: Electronic delivery with serial number.
Because it does not stop converting when an input file is corrupt.
Because it writes conversion log files.
Because it gives professional sounding results
Because it includes many pro-sound file formats
and because it has been proven to function over the past 15 years in projects with hundreds of thousands of sound files.
You can hear BarbaBatch in five out of ten top selling games, in the major navigation devices and in countless CD masters.
BarbaBatch converts 50+ formats and its conversion quality and speed are unrivaled and for over a decade BarbaBatch has been winning awards and acclaim for this.
High end sample rate conversion
BarbaBatch, with its unrivaled samplerate conversion algorithm, supports files like BWF, Sonic Solutions and 32 bit float files. It supports 192kHz sampling rate and the Redbook CD image extraction has made it popular among mastering engineers.
Features & Highlights
- This product will be delivered electronically with serial number
- BarbaBatch is a professional batch sound file conversion application for Mac OS X
- Supported File Types: AIFF, Dawn AIFF, Sonic Solutions AIFF, AIFC (uncompressed), AIFC IMA 4:1, Audio CD Tracks, IInteger/Float - Quicktime Movie, IMA 4:1 - Quicktime Movie, QDesign Music Basic (v1 v2) - Quicktime Movie, Qualcomm Purevoice - Quicktime Movie, u-law - Quicktime Movie, a-law - Quicktime Movie, MACE 3:1- Quicktime Movie, MACE 6:1- Quicktime Movie, MPEG 1 Layer I, MPEG 1 Layer II, MP3 (LAME codec), MP4 AAC, Sound Designer I, Sound Designer II,
- Wave, Wave 32 bit Float (Samplitude), Wave u-law, Wave a-law, Microsoft ADPCM, Broadcast Wave - MPEG II (compressed bwf), Broadcast Wave - PCM (uncompressed bwf), VOC, VOC 16 bit, NeXT/Sun linear (.snd), NeXT/Sun u-law (.au), NeXT/Sun a-law (.au), System 7 Sound, VOX, Dialogic Vox ADPCM (no header), Dialogic Vox PCM (no header), Dialogic Vox a-law (no header), Dialogic Vox u-law (no header), Pika (adpcm), .vap (single segment Dialogic ADPCM Annotated Voice), CCITT G.711 (8 bits a-law, 8 kHz)
- con't: CCITT G.711 (8 bits u-law, 8 kHz), CCITT G.721 40 Kbps (4 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.723 16 Kbps (2 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.723 24 Kbps (3 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.723 40 Kbps (5 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.726 24 Kbps (3 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.726 32 Kbps (4 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.726 40 Kbps (5 bits ADPCM, 8 kHz), CCITT G.729 8 Kbps (CS-ACELP, 8 kHz), Amiga IFF/8SVX, AVR, Paris linear (Ensoniq), Dyaxis MacMix (Studer), Redbook Audio CD Images (IMAGE.DAT or DDP)
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|