Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer with Patch Cables and Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth
Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer with Patch Cables and Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth by Arturia at Debbie Dee Music. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer Arturia’s original Beatstep Pro offered a simplified introduction to the looping, hands–on world of
Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer
Arturia’s original Beatstep Pro offered a simplified introduction to the looping, hands–on world of the step sequencer. Its price ensured complaints were kept to a low murmur, but there were some crucial limitations, not least that it consisted of a single monophonic sequence line and only synchronised to the outside world via USB. Earning its ‘Pro’ title, the new Beatstep Pro will happily sync to just about anything, plus it serves up twice the number of simultaneous sequences and throws in a drum track for good measure.
- A hardware sequencer that interacts with MIDI, USB, CV/Gate, and DIN Sync gear
- Dual sequencers offer 64-steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project, and 16 projects
- 16-track drum sequencer offers both real-time and step sequencing
- Performance functions include a looper with touch strip, a randomizer, swing settings, and more
- Flexible MIDI controller mode provides extensive DAW and virtual control
Pig Hog PPM35-8PK Pack of 8 Mixed 3.5mm Mono Patch Cables (2 x 24", 2 x 18", 2x 12", 2x 10", mixed colors)
Pig Hog utilizes a PVC outer sleeve with a supplemental nylon braid that provides flexibility with just the right amount of rigidity to keep your patches neat. High quality, precision over-molded connectors and nickel plated jacks are built for longevity so you can keep patching for years to come.Durable, high quality precision over-molded connectors
Zorro Sounds Custom Designed Instrument Cloth
Keep dirt, grime and fingerprints off your equipment with custom designed polishing cloth. Plush and non-abrasive, this cloth will safely remove any impurity, so your instrument will shine as brightly as your rock star self.
Features & Highlights
- Package includes:Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller & Sequencer with Patch Cables and Zorro Sounds Instrument Cloth
- Superficially resembling a typical drum pad-based controller for software synths and DAWs, the BSP is a slimline tablet of metal and off-white plastic. It's a solid and portable package of 415 x 163 x 36 mm and weighs a comfortable 1.45kg.
- There are three tracks, consisting of two 'melodic' parts and a drum sequencer. Arturia had the inspired idea to colour-code each, picking green and yellow (the manual claims orange) for the two regular sequence tracks and purple for drums. Whichever track you select, its colours are replicated on the active step keys, even if the drum part's posh purple is portrayed as a rather watery pink.
- Arturia opted for 16 gently notched encoders. It's a good choice: the notch is sufficient to identify semitone advances yet smooth enough not to hamper those innocent spinning pleasures.
- 16 rubbery buttons, ever-ready to add or remove notes X0X-style, are a big part of why operation is a such a pleasure compared to those obsessively multi-functional devices where every conceivable duty is crammed onto drum pad.
|Package Size:||8.4 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|