Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, the Element series delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at unprecedented prices.
Features & Highlights
- 12 IN x 14 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices
- Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance. 1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting
- Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring
- Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support - Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
|Manufacturer:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Publisher:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Studio:||Apogee Electronics Corp.|
|Item Weight:||2.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.21 x 4.17 x 4.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Apogee, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ELEMENT88, ean: 0805676301839,
Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. With streamlined ha...
mpn: H4nPro, ean: 0884354016357,
New. And Improved. - THE ZOOM H4N PRO - Record cleaner, clearer, and closer than ever before. Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and func...