Alesis DM6 Nitro Kit | Eight-Piece Compact Beginner Electronic Drum Set with 8" Snare, 8" Toms, & 12" Cymbals
Alesis DM6 Nitro Kit | Eight-Piece Compact Beginner Electronic Drum Set with 8'' Snare, 8'' Toms, & 12'' Cymbals by Alesis at Debbie Dee Music. MPN: DM6 Nitro Kit. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you’re a beginner who wants to hone your skills in your garage or an experienced musician who needs to work quietly in an apartment, you
Whether you’re a beginner who wants to hone your skills in your garage or an experienced musician who needs to work quietly in an apartment, you don’t want any trade-off in quality when you go digital.
The Alesis DM6 Nitro Kit is a complete eight-piece electronic drum kit in a compact frame that includes everything you need to play like a pro right in the comfort of your own home or apartment. It features three dynamic 8” tom pads-an 8” dual-zone snare drum for great feel and natural response, plus a kick drum pad with pedal. Three great-feeling 12” cymbals give you a virtually unlimited range of playing expression for a truly realistic drumming experience and the mounting rack keeps everything solid and secure.
The setup also includes the powerful Nitro electronic drum module with hundreds of percussion sounds, 40 different kits and 60 built-in play-along tracks as well as stereo auxiliary inputs for your mp3s or CD player.
Play like a pro in your home without the bulk of an acoustic drum kit with the Alesis DM6 Nitro Electronic Kit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Nitro drum module connect to a computer?
There is a USB/MIDI connection for use with virtual instruments and recording software. It is class-compliant which means that it will work with any modern Mac or PC without the need to download any software or drivers. Also, it features MIDI In and Out ports for connecting directly to standalone MIDI gear. Both connections allow for the passing of MIDI information only.
Can I adjust the levels of the play-along tracks?
The included play-along tracks can be adjusted in various ways. While the actual key cannot be adjusted, other levels can, such as the volume level, tempo, and click track. Also, the drums can easily be toggled on or off via the DRUM OFF key on the front of the module.
Can I use my own pads with the Nitro module?
While other standard or dual-zone single pads will likely work, the Nitro module is configured to respond optimally with the included drum kit. You could potentially use third-party standard triggers, however, since other manufacturers design triggers specifically for different drum modules, not all triggers may respond as expected.
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Drum Kits
- 40 kits (24 preset kits + 16 user kits)
- 11 General MIDI kits
- 385 (drums, percussion, SFX)
- 7 hi-hat combinations (open/closed)
- Effects: Reverb, 3-band equalizer
- Normal Mode: 80 songs
- Learning Mode: 20 beats, 12 rhythms, 10 patterns
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Maximum Note Storage: approximately 1600 notes
- Tempo: 30 BPM to 280 BPM
- Display: Backlit segment LCD
- 9-trigger snake cable input (25-pin connector)
- Headphones (1/8” stereo)
- Auxiliary input (1/8” stereo)
- 2 additional trigger inputs (1/4” TRS; Tom 4 & Crash 2)
- Main output (1/4” stereo L/R)
- MIDI in (5-pin DIN)
- MIDI out (5-pin DIN)
- USB port
- Power:9 VDC; 500 mA; center-positive
- Dimensions: 5.8” x 4.4” x 7.2”
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Nitro Sound Module
- (1) Kick Pad with stand
- (1) 8” Dual-Zone Pad
- (3) 8” Single-Zone Pads
- (3) 12” Cymbals
- (1) Hi-hat pedal
- (1) Single kick pedal
- (2) Drumsticks
- ProRack complete with mounting hardware
- DM6 Nitro cable snake
- Drum key
- Assembly instructions & quick start guide
Features & Highlights
- Full-size electronic drum kit
- Upgraded "brain" and drum pads for higher sound quality over standard DM6, with built-in tools for practicing skills
- USB MIDI connection for sound recording and virtual-instrument control on computers and mobile devices
- Headphone jack for private practice, and stereo outs to connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording console
- 8" rubber drum pads with dual-zone snare and three single-zone toms; kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included; three 12" cymbals for ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash play
|Manufacturer:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Model:||DM6 Nitro Kit|
|Part Number:||DM6 Nitro Kit|
|Publisher:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Studio:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|MPN:||DM6 Nitro Kit|
|Item Size:||12.6 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||48 pounds|
|Package Size:||22 x 13 x 13 inches|