The Akai Professional EWI4000S is a giant leap in the evolution of wind instruments.
The heart of the EWI4000S is its built-in sound module that lets musicians plug a wireless MIDI or audio set up into the base of the EWI, and move freely around the stage without being tethered by wires.
At Akai Professional, we understand that artists want to concentrate on creating and performing music, not manipulating buttons, so we’ve made the breath, vibrato, glide time, and bend width controls easily accessible and totally adjustable. In addition, the included software lets both Windows and Mac users edit, customize, store and recall sounds with their computer.
The EWI4000S delivers incredible versatility, ultimate mobility and remarkable creative expression that brings a musical revolution to your fingertips.
- Type: Wind-instrument type controller with sound module
- Fingerings: EWI, saxophone, flute, oboe, EVI, and EVI reversed
- Note Keys: touch sensors
- Mouthpiece: air pressure level sensor
- Lip: pressure level sensor
- Bend Up/Down Plates: touch sensors
- Glide Plate: touch sensor
- Octave Shift Rollers: touch sensors
- Program Key: touch sensor
- Keys: LEVEL, FX, SETUP, TRANSPOSE, OCT, HOLD
- Sensor: Adjustment Breath Sense, Breath Adjustment, Bend Width, Bend Adjustment, Glide Time, Glide Adjustment, Vibrato Adjustment
- (1) line out (1/4”)
- (1) headphone out (1/8” dual mono/stereo mini jack) (Recommended min. headphone impedance: 32Ω)
- (1) MIDI in (5-pin DIN)
- (1) MIDI out (5-pin DIN)
- (1) DC in (for optional AC adaptor MP-9II)
- Other: Removal cable clutch
- Power Requirement
- 4 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable) (Approx. 8 hrs. continuous use by batteries except with headphones)
- 9VDC/200mA AC-adaptor MP-9II (optional)
- Dimensions (length x width x depth): 26.4” x 2.4” x 2.7”
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (without batteries)
- Sound type: Analog modeling synthesizer
- Voices: 2 (only with Octave & Hold function)
- Control: Range 8 octaves
- Sound Source:
- 2 Oscillators, 2 Filters
- Waveforms: Saw Tooth, Triangle, Pulse Noise Generator, Formant filter Effect Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- Sound Capacity: 100 (50 preset sounds x 2)
- Display: (2) 7-segment LEDs
- Function: Transpose, Tune, Note Hold, Octave, Program Change, Key Delay
- Other: Sound Editor software for EWI4000s is available from our Web site akaipro.com
- Neck strap
- (4) AA batteries
- Cleaning cloth
- Mouthpiece cover
- Operator’s Manual
Features & Highlights
- Includes Electronic Valve Instrument (EVI) fingering mode for brass players
- Touch sensitive keys and octave roller for quick and responsive playing
- Sensitive breath sensor for expressive dynamics
- Built-in analog modeling synth sound module
- Built-in MIDI output for use with sound modules and
PC and Mac Editor software for customizing, storing and instantly recalling internal sounds
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.7 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.28 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Akai Professional, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 99-101-0012, ean: 7350002922460,
The Reason Electric Bass Refill puts eight fully playable electric bass guitars into your Reason rack. Featuring selectable basses and bass rigs plus a wide selection of music style patches, this Refill lets you add dynamic, natural sounding bass lin...
mpn: Keystation 88 II, ean: 0694318015834,
The M-Audio Keystation 88 II is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 88 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that broaden the range of p...